Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cursor - Red Marker & Green Envelope Markers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbdrums

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Cursor - Red Marker & Green Envelope Markers Reply with quote

Is there any way of making the Cursor in Amadeus Pro independent of specific tasks? If you randomly click on different parts of a track it automatically starts performing tasks I didn't ask for ... such as:
1) How do I delete the Little Round Green Envelope Markers (I don't know what else to call them)? They are very annoying and if I happen to slip with my Cursor, and click near the Green Envelope Line, they start adding up.

2) The same thing happens with the Red Transport Marker. If I randomly click somewhere on a Track, I will either get the Red Line Marker or the Little Round Green Envelope Marker.

In other programs, the Cursor is independent and won't automatically perform a specific task, unless you go to something like a Tool Box and click on a particular Tool.

HELP!

Thanks.

Mark
ioannis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have u got the private message?

If not:

- view-menu -> show envelope for... -> u can choose "none"
- insertion-point doesn't change anything if u don't want, but you can insert, paste etc stuff wherever it is.
(You can change its color in the preferences "colors" to something less disturbing for you, but it's handy when u get used to it)

Success
dinojrx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can delete the "Little Round Green Envelope Markers" by dragging them to the top or the bottom out of the window.

I do not understand what's your problem with the Red Transport Marker? Can you explain it a little? It only show's you where clicked into the waveform ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: