Cursor - Red Marker & Green Envelope Markers

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

mbdrums

Cursor - Red Marker & Green Envelope Markers

Post by mbdrums »

Is there any way of making the Cursor in Amadeus Pro independent of specific tasks? If you randomly click on different parts of a track it automatically starts performing tasks I didn't ask for ... such as:
1) How do I delete the Little Round Green Envelope Markers (I don't know what else to call them)? They are very annoying and if I happen to slip with my Cursor, and click near the Green Envelope Line, they start adding up.

2) The same thing happens with the Red Transport Marker. If I randomly click somewhere on a Track, I will either get the Red Line Marker or the Little Round Green Envelope Marker.

In other programs, the Cursor is independent and won't automatically perform a specific task, unless you go to something like a Tool Box and click on a particular Tool.

HELP!

Thanks.

Mark
Official Voting Member - The GRAMMYs
Professor of Music/Percussion - Drexel University
President - National Association of Rudimental Drummers (N.A.R.D)

ioannis

Post by ioannis »

have u got the private message?

If not:

- view-menu -> show envelope for... -> u can choose "none"
- insertion-point doesn't change anything if u don't want, but you can insert, paste etc stuff wherever it is.
(You can change its color in the preferences "colors" to something less disturbing for you, but it's handy when u get used to it)

Success

dinojrx

Post by dinojrx »

You can delete the "Little Round Green Envelope Markers" by dragging them to the top or the bottom out of the window.

I do not understand what's your problem with the Red Transport Marker? Can you explain it a little? It only show's you where clicked into the waveform ...