Mark Selection Tabs Gone Missing???

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

kboasso

Post by kboasso »

Probably really, really dumb question, but...

Talking about the "selection" bar; it is the red vertical line that generally sits at the beginning of a track until it is dragged or moved to the beginning of a section. This is as opposed to the green vertical line that marks the progress of playback.

My red selection bar used to have tabs at the bottom of the wave, and I could grab it with my mouse & drag it to the place I wanted to select. When I wanted to "paint" a section of the wave file (for treatment or deletion), the red line would split, and I could grab either the beginning or the end and drag to increase or decrease the selected area.

All of a sudden, the tabs on this red line have disappeared! So, I can't grab the line any more; I need to move beginning & end by arrows.

Huh? I've tried every available menu choice I can find that looks like it makes sense, but I can't for the life of me get the pull tabs back.

Any ideas?

(BTW: I'm running 10.6.8 and recently installed the 2.0.8 version of Amadeus.)

Thanks!

kpb

kboasso

Post by kboasso »

No ideas, anyone?

Martin? A little help?

Thanks!

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Post by Martin Hairer »

I think I know what might have happened: if you hit the 'h' key, it toggles the display of these little handles, see Section 10 of the manual. Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

kboasso

Post subject: Mark Selection Tabs Gone Missing???

Post by kboasso »

toldja it was a really dumb question.

(think i couldn't find the answer 'cause i didn't know what to call the 'handles.')

thanks, martin. you're the best!

kpb