Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mark Selection Tabs Gone Missing???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kboasso

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Mark Selection Tabs Gone Missing??? Reply with quote

Probably really, really dumb question, but...

Talking about the "selection" bar; it is the red vertical line that generally sits at the beginning of a track until it is dragged or moved to the beginning of a section. This is as opposed to the green vertical line that marks the progress of playback.

My red selection bar used to have tabs at the bottom of the wave, and I could grab it with my mouse & drag it to the place I wanted to select. When I wanted to "paint" a section of the wave file (for treatment or deletion), the red line would split, and I could grab either the beginning or the end and drag to increase or decrease the selected area.

All of a sudden, the tabs on this red line have disappeared! So, I can't grab the line any more; I need to move beginning & end by arrows.

Huh? I've tried every available menu choice I can find that looks like it makes sense, but I can't for the life of me get the pull tabs back.

Any ideas?

(BTW: I'm running 10.6.8 and recently installed the 2.0.8 version of Amadeus.)

Thanks!

kpb
kboasso

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Mark Selection Tabs Gone Missing??? Reply with quote

No ideas, anyone?

Martin? A little help?

Thanks!
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Mark Selection Tabs Gone Missing??? Reply with quote

I think I know what might have happened: if you hit the 'h' key, it toggles the display of these little handles, see Section 10 of the manual. Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

kboasso

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Post subject: Mark Selection Tabs Gone Missing??? Reply with quote

toldja it was a really dumb question.

(think i couldn't find the answer 'cause i didn't know what to call the 'handles.')

thanks, martin. you're the best!

kpb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: