Where is "Split According To Markers..."?

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

peter.koellner

Post by peter.koellner »

Hi!

I just reactivated the old MBP for some sound working with AmadeusPro upgraded to version 2. I am looking for the function to split the recording into separate songs by the markers. Where did that go?

Also, doesn't the interface language change when I change the mac os language preferences? Looking for menu entries with an english manual is sometimes easier using the english interface, but after switching over I still got everything in spanish, so I guess I am looking for something like "Dividir clips siguiendo marcadores"? I am using Snow Leopard.

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Post by Martin Hairer »

Hi,
I just reactivated the old MBP for some sound working with AmadeusPro upgraded to version 2. I am looking for the function to split the recording into separate songs by the markers. Where did that go?
Sound -> Split according to markers
Also, doesn't the interface language change when I change the mac os language preferences? Looking for menu entries with an english manual is sometimes easier using the english interface, but after switching over I still got everything in spanish, so I guess I am looking for something like "Dividir clips siguiendo marcadores"? I am using Snow Leopard.
It should revert to English. If it doesn't, trashing the preferences file usually helps (com.HairerSoft.AmadeusPro.plist in ~/Library/Preferences.) Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

peter.koellner

Re: Where is "Split According To Markers..."?

Post by peter.koellner »

Martin Hairer wrote: Sound -> Split according to markers
Well, I got

Sonido

Iniciar reproducción (greyed out)
-----
Grabar...
Grabar en nueva pista...
Grabar en nuevo documento...
Programador
-----
Ver información del sonido...
Características...
-----
Unir archivos
Velociad (greyed out)
Grabar a CD...
-----
Recuperar documento (greyed out)
Documento recuperado a nuevo archivo (greyed out)

It should revert to English. If it doesn't, trashing the preferences file usually helps (com.HairerSoft.AmadeusPro.plist in ~/Library/Preferences.)
There is just a tiny problem with that. When I delete the preferences file, it asks me to register again and also enter the AmadeusPro 1.x license again for the upgrade. The one I still have in my mail archive (from 11.05.2008) does not seem to be valid anymore.

Edit: Oh, I see... the mail was from Kagi back then...

peter.koellner

works.

Post by peter.koellner »

Throwing away the old 1.x preferences and switching to english solved the problem. There still seem to be something wrong with the spanish menu. After trying out in english I changed the language preferences back to spanish. The menu entry there is labeled "Velocidad:" - that looks like a localization key mismatch.