Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feature Request - inserting time markers while recording

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think you would use such a feature?
Yes, often.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, occasionally.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nope!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

xef6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Feature Request - inserting time markers while recording Reply with quote

I feel a bit greedy asking, but I think that it would be a pretty useful/easy feature to add. On my sony-m10, there is a button to add timeflags during a recording. I want to do this while recording in Amadeus Pro, but there doesn't seem to be a way to press a key/button to lay down markers. Idea

Since I'm curious about others' opinion on how useful this might seem, I've included a poll. Votes welcome!
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Feature Request - inserting time markers while recording Reply with quote

Actually this function exists already Wink Hitting 'm' during the recording creates a marker and allows you to name it. Hitting 'tab' creates a marker with an automatically generated name. Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

xef6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!!
Sorry for not reading up about this too much. As always, keep up the awesome work! I love this software even more now Shocked
AlecSimpson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your sony-m10 looking same as like this picture? In this model I didn't see any button to add timeflags.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: