Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[REQ] Multitrack Recording up to 8 Channels?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cargoplex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: [REQ] Multitrack Recording up to 8 Channels? Reply with quote

Loving the 2.0 update, but unfortunately I have run into a limitation with the multitrack record functionality in AP. Currently it only allows you to record up to 5 channels simultaneously (2+2+1), but for my use I need 8 channels (independent mono inputs). I realize that such a function is usually reserved for more robust sequencer type apps, but for my use Amadeus Pro would be my preferred front end for hard disk recording.

I am currently using Audiofile Engineering Wave Editor since it can handle recording 8 channels and also lets you easily export the recording as split mono files. It works, but aside from its recording advantages, I would much rather use Amadeus Pro. Wink

Is this something that you might add?

Anyways, thanks for the great product and keep up the great work Martin!

P.S. I'd also love a toggle to auto snap selections to zero crossings!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: