Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2.0 crashes!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokyofan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: 2.0 crashes! Reply with quote

I upgraded to 2.0 and have had several crashes (less often on former versions) over two days. I am running it in 32 bit mode as I have plug-ins that won't work in 64 bit. Crashes occur when doing a lengthy recording (around 10 min), editing, or processing with plug-ins.

I get either a spinning ball and a complete crash or a spinning ball freeze and I have to force quit. I'm only tracking voice and I have plenty of memory. I've lost quite a few good takes that I haven't been able to recover. Please look into this! This has not been a reliable upgrade so far.
tokyofan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

I have MacKeeper and had used the "Binaries Cutter" function on all my apps, which deletes unneeded parts designed for other platforms. That may have screwed things up. I dunno. I re-installed 2.0 a couple days ago and no problems so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: