Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no iTunes lib browser in my window menu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockbottom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: no iTunes lib browser in my window menu Reply with quote

from the manual, p. 44: AmadeusPro includes a media browser, accessible by selection itunes library browser in the windows menu...

it's probably selecting instead of selection, however the problem is there is no such item in my window (no plural) menu, nor is there a pref to activate this as an option; since I'm still using iTunes 8.2.1, is this a problem of compatibility?

moreover, the manual only alludes to iTunes version 7, even though it mentions the 4.5 release: is there anything else I am missing?
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: no iTunes lib browser in my window menu Reply with quote

Quote:
it's probably selecting instead of selection, however the problem is there is no such item in my window (no plural) menu, nor is there a pref to activate this as an option; since I'm still using iTunes 8.2.1, is this a problem of compatibility?

The media browser works only in Mac OS 10.6, maybe this is the problem?
Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

rockbottom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, yes: I'm still running 10.5.8, but the manual doesn't mention this restriction...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: