Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Support for M-Audio NRV10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
riccokid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Support for M-Audio NRV10 Reply with quote

Hi there,
Love this software, and have used it for quite a few years now! Thank you! Smile
I recently purchased an M-Audio NRV10, and am having problems with clicks and noise pops via Amadeus Pro.
I've tried the higher sample rates, and as they seem to improve, even at it's highest setting, can't completely get rid of the annoyances.
I've have been using a Griffin Imic, no problem, and will revert to this if I have to. Just kinda wished and wanted my new hardware to work with my favorite recording app!
What I especially love about the NRV10 as opposed to the Imic, is that there is no delay in the monitored sound I get thru my Mac. And not to mention, it is just an overall better soundcard.
Garageband and Logic have no problems with the new hardware, but when I'm recording my DJ podcast mixes (from Vinyl), Amadeus is just simply better and less of a pain for what I need to do.

Runnin' 10.6.5 btw, Intel chip, and all that good stuff Smile

Thanx!
riccokid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JUst thought I close this...
Answered my own question since ( I'm a dummy).
Tinkered with the settings, and all is great now!

Nevermind me, and thanks a lot again for an awesdome app!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: