Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amadeus will not save title of song in mp3 batch conversion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wild_child_jin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Amadeus will not save title of song in mp3 batch conversion Reply with quote

Amadeus will not save the title of my audio when I use a mp3 batch conversion, why? Sad I type in %title but it leaves the title line blank, when I go to check the title line in "show sound info..." in the "sound" menu, it is blank. Why does this happen? Question
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Amadeus will not save title of song in mp3 batch conversion Reply with quote

Quote:
when I go to check the title line in "show sound info..." in the "sound" menu, it is blank. Why does this happen?

Are you 100% sure that the original file actually has a "title" metadata?
Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: