Authorization on computer with multiple accounts

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

lossius

Post by lossius »

Hi,

I am using AmadeusPro on a mac (OSX 10.6) with multiple user accounts. Having authorized one account, logging out and in to another account, I discovered that Amadeus is not authorized for this account, and I have to fill in user name and key again.

I w0uld guess that this imples that authorization information is stored somewhere in ~/Library.

Is there a way of doing authorization so that all accounts on the mac are authorized in one go, e.g. moving a file from ~/Library to the same location in /Library?

Thanks,
Trond

Stefano Fonzarelli

Post by Stefano Fonzarelli »

Maybe it helps, if you install Amadeus using your admin account?
I've come across software installations that asked me if I wanted to allow this program for this account or all users, while I was installing as admin.

lossius

Post by lossius »

Thanks for the suggestion. The application itself is properly installed and available for all user accounts, residing in /Applications.

The problem is that authorization/registration seems to have to be done over and over again for each individual user account.

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Post by Martin Hairer »

The problem is that authorization/registration seems to have to be done over and over again for each individual user account.
That would be rather expected for a single-user license ;-) Site licenses
on the other hand do automatically activate on all accounts. Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/