Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluetooth to operate amadeus pro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larryhorton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Bluetooth to operate amadeus pro Reply with quote

I've been using Amadeus Pro for several years now to record cassette taped seminars for use on iPhone/iPod.

I practice Oriental medicine, and I just realized that recording audio for specific moments during patient visits and interviews would be immensely helpful to everyone. All patient notes are taken on practice software we designed for our office, so the MacBooks are always present. Such recordings could be stored in the patient's record, as well as emailed to them to remind them of something we spoke about.

In order to use Amadeus in an efficient manner, I'm trying to figure out a way that I can start to record no matter where I am in the room. An Amadeus file would, of course, need to be open and waiting. Is there a bluetooth device that could be used to start recording? Preferably something which would pick up audio as well?

I'm using a 13" MacBook Pro 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo with 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, running 10.6.4.

Thanks very much for any suggestions anyone may have which might lead to accomplishing this task!

Larry Horton
rfwilmut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An ordinary BlueTooth keyboard can be used to control Amadeus - once set to go, just hit the space bar to start the recording, again to pause it or return to stop it. I don't think you'll find any wireless device which is both a microphone and a control unit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: