Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question re. using Markers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddougan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Question re. using Markers Reply with quote

I'm new to Amadeus and have a question re. the markers feature, which I'm using as I digitize my vinyl collection.

It wasn't obvious when creating markers based on silence whether the marker was at the beginning or end of the track. It appears, from the Split According to Markers option, that it's at the beginning of the track - fair enough.

However, the album I just tested on has several seconds of silence at the start, and having tried several marker options (I've ended up with 4 seconds as the time period and -40dB for the level), none was placed at the beginning.

Am I missing something obvious here?

The second query I have also relates to markers. On some tracks, the gap between ends up with multiple markers, presumably because the gap is longer than the period set in the options. Is there a way of having the application not do this?

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,

Des

Des Dougan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: