Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Burning CDs without restart?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CP Heaton

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Burning CDs without restart? Reply with quote

I have experienced the following situation for a number of years, through various Macs and Amadeus versions.
I now have Amadeus Pro 2.3 and an iMac, late 2013, 27-inch with external Apple optical drive. When I burn a CD and then try to burn another one, I always get the message “Waiting for the drive….” The message does not go away; the wait keeps on. To burn another CD, I have to shut and restart AP.

I am happy to be able to burn a CD at all. And now AP restarts much faster than it used to, in fact almost instantaneously. But I still thought I would ask whether there is any way to burn more than one CD without restart. Thx.
CP=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: