Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crash recovery

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokyofan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Crash recovery Reply with quote

It seems that every time I launch AP (latest version) I get a crash recovery alert. I have to force-quit the app and re-launch. This is very irritating and am looking for a fix. Thanks!
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Crash recovery Reply with quote

Hi,

Quote:
It seems that every time I launch AP (latest version) I get a crash recovery alert. I have to force-quit the app and re-launch. This is very irritating and am looking for a fix. Thanks!

Is this the App Store version or the version downloaded from the website? Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/
cjpainter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the non app store version and when Amadeus pro crashes on me I also have to force quit when I restart and get the crash recovery dialog.
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Crash recovery Reply with quote

Hi, please give the version at

http://www.hairersoft.com/Downloads/AmadeusPro.zip

a try, this should fix it. Also, are you able to reproduce the crashes
that caused this behaviour in the first place consistently? If yes, what
causes them? Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/
cjpainter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Crash Recovery Reply with quote

I use Amadeus Pro to post process audio books from the library and after I process several books, usually 7 to 10 files of 6 or more hours each, Amadeus will usually crash. A restart will bring up the crash recovery dialog and will require a force quit before it returns to regular operation.
I have also experienced Amadeus Pro losing the setting for sending sound to the headset I am using and sending the sound to the external speakers. This usually happens when I am about halfway through a book. Sometimes after one or 2 books have been completed.
Most of what I do is to chapterize the books, split according to markers so that I can combine them into an audiobook with chapters using AudioBookBinder.
I would dearly love to be able to save an iPod ready book with chapters directly from Amadeus Pro.
tokyofan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin,

The download you provided words great! No more crash alerts! Thanks for your quick attention!
Chris
tokyofan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke too soon! Was OK the first few launches. But starting to get the alerts again...
Zurple

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toekyofan wrote:
Hi Martin,

The download you provided words great! You can buy anvarol on the tender buttons website too. No more crash alerts! Thanks for your quick attention!
Chris

Is there a way to get a crash recovery though so after a crash we don't have to start again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: