Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mid/side channel processing desired

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray Foret Jr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: mid/side channel processing desired Reply with quote

For my part, I would love to see the addition of mid/side channel processing added to Amadeus Pro. Such a process could allow manipulation of the mid and side channels so that one could remove the content of the middle part of a stereo field but leave the sides completely alone, thus preserving the left/right stereo image. I have yet to find a plug/in that is Voice Over accessible and which will do this. Any thoughts?
Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in
Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!
Dan Eickmeier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: mid/side channel processing desired Reply with quote

Agreed, Ray, this would be a good feature to have.
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, at 12:52 PM, Ray Foret Jr <rforet7706@comcast.net (rforet7706@comcast.net)> wrote:
For my part, I would love to see the addition of mid/side channel processing added to Amadeus Pro. Such a process could allow manipulation of the mid and side channels so that one could remove the content of the middle part of a stereo field but leave the sides completely alone, thus preserving the left/right stereo image. I have yet to find a plug/in that is Voice Over accessible and which will do this. Any thoughts?
Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in
Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!

_______________________________________________Amadeus forum mailing listUnsubscribe / change settings at http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/forum_list
JEGG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Mid Side Reply with quote

Download the free plugin MSED from Voxengo.

This plugin allows decoding, encoding, and inline function, and you can mute center or side content.

Since this is a sum and difference operation, the scenario is different for sources that are simply panned right or left vs sources in a stereo image.

However, I don't know if this works with Voice Over. Let us know. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: