Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Importing old Apple .SND format doesn't work on 2.2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HappySmurfday

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Importing old Apple .SND format doesn't work on 2.2 Reply with quote

I just purchased Amadeus 2.2 because I had discovered some old sound files I made in OS 8.5.1 and could not find anything to open them until I tried Amadeus 1.5 in the free trial mode. I couldn't order a code for that version, but I figured the new one would be just as good, so I bought it on the App Store. It does not seem to recognize these files. They are essentially .AU files, but when opening them I get the error "This file does not seem to contain valid data." I've tried giving them different extensions like .snd or .au and even .aiff (before I did my research). Does anyone know of another way to open these, or if I can do something differently in Amadeus 2.2 to make this work?
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject: Importing old Apple .SND format doesn't work on 2.2 Reply with quote

Strange, .AU files should work fine... Anyway, could you please send me a screenshot
of your iTunes receipt and I will send you a license for the non-App Store version. Also,
could you maybe send me a Dropbox link to one of those files so that I can investigate
why it doesn't open? Thanks,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: