Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Separation anxiety?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwileman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject: Separation anxiety? Reply with quote

Hi!

I would much rather Amadeus did not use my Time Machine™ drive for temporary files. It makes the computer fuss when I am going to and fro between projects with my laptop.

In principle, the "Temp files" tab of the "Sound" panel one can open from the "Preferences…" drop-down from "Amadeus"'s column of the Mac's menu bar, should help me deal with this. It seems not to. The names of the various available drives are there --sometimes greyed (or in one case Purpled) out, sometime solid. Yet if I select the drive I would rather have Amadeus ignore, no good come of it. It won't delete, it can't be dragged to the trash. This behaviour persists even after stopping and starting Amadeus several times. All I've accomplished is to unset the "use the drive with the most free space" check-box.

Please advise.

Technicalities: Amadeus Pro Version 1.5.5 (1202), running on a "mid 2012" Retina MacBook Pro [2.6 GHz Intel Core i7], running Mac OS X.95
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Separation anxiety? Reply with quote

In the "Temp Files" tab, you should select the volume that you *do* want to use for the temporary files not the one that you *don't* want to use. Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: