Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No sound output

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmccord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: No sound output Reply with quote

Using AP 2.1.6 on OSX 10.9.4

All worked well last week. Today, Amadeus will record, but I can't get it to output sound, either to my headphones or to my Mac's internal speakers. QuickTime Player will output Amadeus' recording just fine, but Amadeus won't.

System sound prefs are set at input:blue snowball mic, output: headphones. Same settings for Amadeus prefs. The track has a check in the little "Play" box, and its volume is set to max.

I've restarted my Mac, but no change.

Only change I can think of is that I was doing work with Soundflower a few days ago, but with system sound prefs and Amadeus sound prefs both set as above, I don't see why that would have an effect.

Ideas? I'm on a deadline for this project, too!
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: No sound output Reply with quote

Have you tried disabling SoundFlower to see if that fixes the problem?
Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

rmccord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping that wouldn't be the only solution, since I'm switching back and forth a lot between editing in Amadeus and using Soundflower to make a screen recording with Amadeus' sound.

But yes, uninstalling Soundflower fixed the problem. (I didn't know how to disable it without uninstalling. Had to restart, too.)

If you have less drastic solution ideas, I would welcome them.

Thanks, Martin.

Regards,
Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: