Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Batch processing problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwolfson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Batch processing problem Reply with quote

Amdaeus Pro 2.1.7
27" iMac with 16 GB RAM
OS X 10.10.2

I have a bunch of files with an annoying hum centered around 60 Hz. I wanted to use the Audio Unit AU Parametric Equalizer to get rid of it. I successfully tried it out on a single file but when I try to batch process the rest of them the hum is still there.

These are FLAC files. Under Format > Resulting Format I chose "Same as Original." I created a destination folder called "CD 1 EQ'd" and had the file names changed to "%name-converted." Under Actions I added "Audio Unit AUParametricEQ." The equalizer popped up showing my preset. I then chose the files to process and watched the progress bar until done. When I play one of the "-converted" files the hum is still present.

What am I missing here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: