Amadeus Pro 2.1 - Waveform disappears

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Usabell

Amadeus Pro 2.1 - Waveform disappears

Post by Usabell »

Hi!

I noticed a bug in Amadeus Pro 2.1 which was not there all the time, I just recently noticed it, but it is a pretty severe bug. If you zoom in to an audio waveform using the + button there is one step of zooming where the waveform completely disappears. This happens in 32 and 64bit mode. It is 100% reproducable on any audio material if you zoom in close enough. I hope this can be fixed in a future version, thanks!

— Daniel

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Post by Martin Hairer »

I cannot reproduce this. Could you send a screenshot illustrating this, as well as a sample audio file? Thanks,

Martin

Usabell

Post by Usabell »

I just noticed that this only happens if the window width exceeds a certain size. Also, if you zoom with the "Horiz. zoom" at the bottom of the window, it happens at multiple zoom settings, not just once like it does with the + and - buttons. You can get 3 screenshots (one step below, one step above and the "vanishing" zoom setting) and a sample file here:

http://audio.daniellippert.ch/amadeuswindowbug.zip

I hope I was able to help you reproduce this now.

Regards,

— Daniel

cd2go

Post by cd2go »

I too have noticed this when using the Mac magic mouse to zoom in/out. It quickly goes away though so not a terrible issue for me.

gridface

Post by gridface »

I started having this problem in Amadeus Pro 2.1.6 when I upgraded the graphics card in my early 2009 Mac Pro from a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 to a ATI Radeon HD 5870. It's driving me a little crazy!

gridface

Post by gridface »

It seems to depend on the speed of zooming. When I use my scroll wheel to zoom quickly, it is much more likely to happen.