Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Batch Processor - Artwork

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2stepbay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Batch Processor - Artwork Reply with quote

I'm using the batch processor to convert my personally created wav files to mp3 (about 10 at a time). I noticed there is no way to include artwork via the batch processor. Please consider including this as a new feature. Now, I have to go back and add the artwork to each, which is time consuming.

Also, I selected to have the original files deleted once the batch processor was finished. However, the files were not deleted and remain in their original location. Is this a bug in the program, or am I missing something?

thanks for any help

Joseph
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Batch Processor - Artwork Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, I selected to have the original files deleted once the batch processor was finished. However, the files were not deleted and remain in their original location. Is this a bug in the program, or am I missing something?

Could you give the version at <http://www.hairersoft.com/Downloads/AmadeusPro.zip> a try?
This could be a small bug that is corrected there. If not, please let me know how to reproduce it.
Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

2stepbay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin

Thanks for responding.

The error I mentioned occurred during my first try with the batch processor. Subsequent uses yesterday all processed correctly. So my "human error" seems to be the culprit. Embarassed

As I mentioned I would like to see "artwork" included as a the batch processing option in a future version of Amadeus Pro.

Also, noticed in the latest version (1.5.2), when I move the horizontal zoom slider to the far right, the GUI of the sound panel (left and right sound wave) is more exaggerated (compressed) than earlier versions. Makes it more difficult to discern changes in the wave signature when I apply various actions (eg normalize). Has something changed with the GUI from the previous version?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: