CD Burning

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

jdomico

CD Burning

Post by jdomico »

I beleive that there was an update in the past two weeks. Since then, Burning an audio cd from a live recoreded AIFF file (or even an mp3) freezes after "track 2" (usually 13 tracks). We have done this every week since July 2009. In addition, I tries this on another computer (an brand new MacBook Pro Duo 2 2.6). The other computer is a DP G5. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?
Joe Domico

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

CD Burning

Post by Martin Hairer »

Since then, Burning an audio cd from a live recoreded AIFF file (or even an mp3) freezes after "track 2" (usually 13 tracks).
What happens? Do you get an error message or something? Does it works if you burn it with iTunes?
Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

jdomico

tracks

Post by jdomico »

Yes, I can burn in iTunes after I save the file. The files are teachings of the Bible. They are usually 3--45 min. in length. We divide with tracks every three mins. for convenience of the students.
Joe Domico

snompone

CD Burning

Post by snompone »

I also have had the same problems recently. I has frozen a dozen times in the last two weeks when I've tried to burn a cd. It hangs on track 4 for me one week, then on track 8 the week after.

And yes, I had to resort to iTunes to burn the tracks to CD after saving the one long file into multiple WAVs, importing them to itunes, etc...

jdomico

Post by jdomico »

I also had to switch to iTunes. Inteally miss burning via separationscwith Amadeus Pro (my favourite audio software).
Joe Domico

snompone

Post by snompone »

Martin, are we getting anywhere near a solution for this?

Since my last post above, I had to use Time Machine to restore to a PREVIOUS version Amadeus Pro, to which I had less problems burning. Today I had the same hangup when I tried burning, got hung up on track two. So I updated to latest version and SAME problem.

I've been eating up disc's and wasting alot if time on this. Please help.