Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with Behringer FCA202

View previous topic :: View next topic  
markxm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Problems with Behringer FCA202 Reply with quote

Hi,

I've just upgraded to Amadeus Pro 1.4.5 and am trying to make my first recording with the new version. I have a Behringer Eurorack UB802 connected to a MacBook Pro through a Behringer FCA202 Firewire interface; 2 Sennheiser e825s microphones.

I have been using this set up with Amadeus for years, with excellent sound quality and no problems. However, having upgraded to 1.4.5, Amadeus is not recognising the firewire interface. The tell-tale LEDs on the UB802 indicate that sound is being picked up; the LEDs on the FCA202 indicate that power is on and the firewire connection is good; but there's no FCA202 input source in the preferences, only "Line in" and "Built-in microphone".

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Mark

EDIT: Rev 1 MBP, 2.16Ghz, OS 10.6.2
markxm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Problem solved Reply with quote

I discovered the leads between the Eurorack and the FCA202 had developed a fault, bizarrely. Replacing the leads allowed Amadeus to see the FCA202 ... also odd ... but all is now fine and working well as always.

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: