Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prob with Amadeus-created mp3s uploading to studio.odeo.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranger6350

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Prob with Amadeus-created mp3s uploading to studio.odeo.com Reply with quote

I downloaded a trial version of Amadeus to use to export .wav files to .mp3 format. Then, I need to post the resulting files onto studio.odeo.com.

I tried this right after downloading, and found that the mp3s created fine, but wouldn't upload to odeo. Then I had to leave on a biz trip and now find I'm over 30 days out on the software. I am glad to buy it if the mp3s Amadeus creates will upload okay, but now have no way to find out.

Can I get a fresh download or assurance of refund if I buy Amadeus and the files I need won't upload correctly?

I'm actually translating audio interviews on a Mac via use of Phone Valet. Audacity, which I already have, won't export Phone Valet .wav files; I get an error message during translation. Thanks!
Cheers,
Ranger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: